Keep your little toddler occupied during this Christmas season!
Try giving your kids their very own DIY Felt Christmas Tree to decorate over and over again this coming Christmas season! This will be the perfect gift for your little toddler for Christmas.
Enjoyed watching them add the decorations in their own way. Create a creative personal holiday tree.
Decorate with your Child
- Decorating the felt Christmas tree with your kid is a fun and wonderful game.
- Teaching toddlers for the counting, colors identification, imagination building and Christmas tradition.
Creativity & Hands-on Ability
- DIY Christmas Tree could increase your kids' hands-on practical ability and capacity.
- This activity is fantastic for hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills & color recognition
A Wonderful Christmas Decoration
- Will be the perfect gift for your little toddler for Christmas
- Perfect for Christmas theme party, home, outdoor wall decoration
- This year's most wanted novelty Christmas decoration-Trending on Social Media.
Handmade & Durable
Stitch together by needlework, better much than glue stick from other sellers
- Hook and loop won't fell off and ornaments wouldn't easily be pulled apart by a toddler.
No need to drill holes into the wall for hanging. You can also reuse it next year.